Newmarket Academy welcomes parents from all year groups to our Open Evening. There will be an introductory talk by Mr Froy, our Principal, at 6....
Newmarket Academy Student Ambassadors - Roles and Responsibilities
The main responsibility is to be a role model for other students in the Academy.
Year 7 and 8
- Tour Guides
- Office Assistants
- Refreshments at Parents Evenings
- Write articles for Newsletters
Year 9 (In addition to the above)
- Lead activities at Primary Schools
- Site monitoring programmes
- Interview potential staff
- Parents Evening meet and greet
Year 10 and 11 (In addition to the above)
- Level 2 Sports Leadership
- Walk-throughs as part of subject reviews
- Present Assemblies
- Edit newsletters
Year 12 and 13 (In addition to the above)
- Interview and select Ambassadors within each house
- Take the lead in subject reviews
- Represent the Academy at open events
For more information please consult the documents to the right of this page.